The kids were arguing over what movie to watch so I pulled out our travel DVD player and told Ashley she could watch on that while Brooke & Carter watched the regular TV. Of course once the little one was on all three kids were circled around it. Isn't it funny that we have this huge theater screen upstairs and the kids are delighted to squish around a 9 inch screen?
Gary says it is because they were having withdrawals from watching movies in the car. My car broke down and I didn't have it for three weeks! Thankfully it was during Christmas break so I didn't have to do a bunch of school runs and I had all my shopping done and didn't need to go anywhere. It was nice to just stay home.
Thanks to my fabulous husband who so diligently spent hours and hours tearing that car apart trying to figure out what was wrong with it. He never gave up and was surprisingly calm for all the grief it was causing and the time it was taking. I am thinking that he must have spent most of those hours working on his guns instead of the car and I just don't know it. It would explain the calmness. Either way, I have it back and I am so grateful!
Thanks babe, you're the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment