Friday, December 10, 2010

Carter Tunrs 2!!

Carter woke up the morning of his birthday and decided to get in bed and snuggle with Ashley.
So sweet!
I bought two cake pans for Carter. One was this dump truck the other a race car. I was so surprised when he chose the dump truck. He likes both that is why I bought both but I really thought he would choose the car.
We had no plans for Carter's birthday since he is only 2. So when he woke up that morning and wanted his cake for breakfast, I decided Why not? So at 9:30 AM we had his little birthday party and had cake and ice cream for breakfast!
Blowing out the candles
Eating his cake--he couldn't wait for a fork!
Carter with his gifts
Video of Carter blowing out his candles.

I just love this little man!! He is so stinking adorable! He is rough tough snuggly obedient and funny funny! I think his favorite thing to do is stand on the couch and belly flop to the floor. Usually he has some kind of padding. But alot of times one blanket is all that is there and he still does it. He is constantly throwing himself on the floor and rolling around. Somersaults, hand stands, and semi cartwheels. He loves to dance and watch himself in the TV. He sings while he empties the dishwasher because that is what the girls do so it must have to be done that way. He is so obedient. I pray hard that this does not end. It is a breath of fresh air from Brooke's stubborness. When he runs toward a street and you yell "Stop!" You can literally see him pull the brakes and stop instantly. He loves to color. He loves his shoes and jackets--don't you dare try to take them off! He loves tools, monster trucks and cars. He says "eh eh" and some form of sign language for everything he can't say. He says more than both my girls did at this age combined. He already understands "time out" from watching Brooke. He stands his 2 minutes and then hugs whoever it is that he hit (his most common crime). I could go on on and on. He is such a blessing and a joy to have in our family. I love you Boy!!

No comments: