Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Morning

Carter was the most fun this year. He was excited about everything! The toothbrush and clothes were just as great as the toys.
Carter finally got some good boy toys. Trucks, tractors, a motorcyle and tools.
Brooke's spoils-her main wish was pink legos.
Ashley's collection-her main wish was an EZ Bake Oven.
Funny thing is that everyone had a thing or two that I took back and returned this year. Two of Ashley's were just a little too old for her and she wasn't interested. Two of Carter's I decided I just didn't want him to have myself. Gary of course never wants what I get him. So they got to open stuff and then I just returned it. I have got to stop shopping early because I keep finding deals and just end up buying more. It's mostly Kohls amazing deals and the dollar store!
It is so fun having my mom stay for Christmas. She has always been Christmas to me. When I moved out, it was never the same. But now that I have my own family and she comes to our house it brings it all back. We got a ton of stuff to open because she wrapped every little thing she could. I do the same thing for my kids and it just makes it so much fun. Who cares if it is socks, chapstick, tooth paste or a candy bar. No matter how small or cheap it is, it all gets wrapped just to have more to open.

Carter showing supergran some cars candy he got in his stocking.

The girls got a barbie doll house. Ashley wanted it last year but Santa didn't forget this year. You can see how excited Brooke is about it!
Carter got a new tricycle. We were hoping with the seat adjuster and the pedal blocks he would be able to reach but it was a no go. Oh well, by summer when it is warmer to ride I am sure he will grow into it. He can still scoot around and loves it.



1 comment:

Christy said...

Looks like you had a GREAT Christmas! My parents wrapped every little thing and I love to do that also. My kids love it and the unwrapping is really what they care about!! Merry Christmas!