Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finally caught up

I was so far behing in my blogging I wans't sure I was ever going to catch up! It had only been about a month and a half but we did so much!!
So these pictures are just to be caught up to date and with school in I don't know that there will be much going on for awhile!
Carter wearing dad's motorcycle helmet. He wore it for several minutes hardly moving. He would reach out to his bowl of snacks but couldn't really see where it was. Then when he did get something he couldn't get it in his mouth. It was pretty funny.
Once Gary got the lift in it gave him the motivation to keep going on getting his shop prepped. He now has all the cabinets in and now he has to start moving all the junk from the home garage over to this one. It will be full in no time!
After Ashley's cheerleading class at Wackford we went across the street to the aparments that Adam and Liz are staying in for the summer to swim. Haley wouldn't get in the picture but here is Mason Ashley and Brooke.
So this isn't really an appropriate story but I am so shocked at the teenagers these days!! We are sitting at the pool side and directly across from us are the bathrooms. There was a party going on in the room behind us and a lady comes out to use the bathroom. She proceeds over and opens the door to find this very young couple undressed doing what should not be done in a public bathroom!!! She shut the door and walked back when her nephew opened the door and said "did I really see what I think I saw" and she said "yes you did" so he walked over to make the kids get out but all they did was move into the stalls! Needless to say no one used the restroom after that. But really?? They were no older than 14 or 15! I am not so naive to know this happens, but I am still so shocked by it. What if it were me or Liz with our kids who opened the door and they saw that? I really am not ready to have that talk with my 6 year old!



2 comments:

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

that seriously was crazy that they were doing that in a public place and also that there were kids 20 feet away...

Rachael said...

You are a superstar! I LOVED reading all of your updates!

(I totally know the feeling of being so behind - at least you're not trying to catch up from 2009!)