On a whim I decided to take my girls to the Strauss Festival. They have been saying for a few years now that "this could be the last year" yet they keep going. But I heard that it may actually be true this year so I thought we should go one more time for memory sake since my dad & Judy danced in it for many years.
So that afternoon I ran out to the park to see if there was any space available to put a blanket for the three of us. There was a teeny tiny spot that if we all sat still we would be good. But when we got there we found that our friends the Cambridge's were there with an extra blanket and they were so kind to let us share with them. It was a good thing because Brooke of course could not sit still. But she was still really good thanks to all the candy I brought with me.
Baby Brooklyn, Brooke, Courtney & Ashley
1 comment:
I thought Strauss was good this year. I wasn't thrilled when I heard the theme but the dances were really cool and they pulled out all the best costumes so it was cool. I am so glad I got to see you and that you were able to use the blanket!
Post a Comment