Both girls did well in level 1 and moved straight on to level 2. Actually they were a little worried about Brooke but I already had her signed up so they let her go. She did great and the teachers were impressed with her. She did however want to bob up and down more than pay attention. I was told that most kids take level 2 at least twice and watching Brooke I knew that would be the case for her. Ashley did so well that she passed to level 3!
Ashley

Brooke

Gary finally got his lift installed in the shop. He tested it with the girls first. Now they always want a ride. But the other day we let Carter ride and when Gary stopped it, Carter jumped. This is part of the game but
after Gary lowers it a bit. He was holding Ashley's hand and mine when he jumped so I was able to catch him and thankfully Gary caught Ashley from behind because he pulled her down with him. Gary said they can't ride anymore after that. Surprisingly I was the one who didn't like the game in the first place!

Here is proud Gary with his truck in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment