We had a great time as always this year with our annual July 4th party. I think we had about 35 people and surprisingly the adults outnumbered the kids this year, barely. That rarely happens!
We always have a chocolate fountain and Carter really enjoyed it for his first time.
This is by far my favorite picture!
Haley catching what she can as they run by. Actually she was very sweet as well. I think the chickens figured out it was safer to let the kids touch them than having their feathers yanked as they tried to get away!
Ashley & Hailey marching. They went around the entire house and along the street showing their american pride.
Starting with the sparklers
Look how cute these four are on their bellies watching the show. Don't ask me where all the other kids are!
We of course had lots of women but all the pictures are pretty random so I didn't post them but here is Jennifer Pursell, her sister-in-law Paula and my mom, Sylvia.
No comments:
Post a Comment