Sunday, August 22, 2010

Ashley starts First Grade-Wow

My baby is officially a full time student!!
She started on a Thursday which is a day that Brooke is in preschool too. Then Carter went down for nap. The house was completely silent for over 2 hours! I very rarely get quite personal time at home. I didn't know what to do with myself!
Ashley-My big first grader
Waiting against the wall for school to start
Chayenne Ashley & Jackson
She has only been two days and I don't think they did too much. But starting Monday it is full time and homework starts! It is going to be hard for me to figure out a routine that works for us. We are not morning people so being at school by 8:00 is early!! Then by the time she gets home we have homework, chores, dinner and bedtime. You know the routine....
But we play alot here and it doesn't seem like there is going to be much time for that anymore!

No comments: