Last year we swam the whole summer. This year we have only been 3 times! The girls really wanted to do swimming lessons again but I have been working two days a week with pest control and the timing just wasn't working. Plus we have been doing so many different things this summer, swimming just being one of them.
My Aunt Margaret and Uncle Don came to visit my mom for a week and even though I never took a picture they came swimming with us here with a few of my friends.
Mason, Liz & Hailey Forsloff and Jordan (salesman wife)
Larisa Bake's family also came. They are friends from church. This is Conner. I don't have a picture of Emmett or Larisa.
Carter loves the zero entry. He crawls in and sees how far he can walk on his hands before it gets in his face and just wades around. This is a great place to take tiny kids to swim!
Half the kids we brought were tall enough to go on the waterslide. We never saw them the whole time we were there!
Ashley's school friend Destanie
Ashley
Brooke was so happy she could go this year. It was painful last year when she was just barely too short. She loved it!
Kyser Bake
Took us awhile to convince him to try it but once we got him down it he was hooked!
After swimming we parted ways and hit my aunt and uncles favorite restraunt, In-N-Out, for dinner.
At least I took one picture of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment