Friday, June 10, 2011

Funderland

Another Friday adventure.  Wee had an even larger turn out for this activity.  It was alot of fun but my kids are a little impatient when it comes to waiting for a crowd when there are so many rides to be on.  So we ended up on our own for alot of it but it is a great place because Carter can ride on everything.  Ashley can be a little bored by it since she loves real rollercoasters but she was a great sport and had a good time.  Everyon left and my kids were still gung ho.  So Hailey Pechan stayed back with us and that is when the real fun started for them because they were not in charge of their little brothers!  What great sisters they are.  Poor Brooke got stuck doing alot of rides by herself since we were odd numbered and by the time Hailey joined us Carter was done and had ripped his wrist band off.  But she did really well and did nto complain too much.

So I had my camera this time and still did not take many pictures!  But Jen bailed me out again and I got several from her.  Thanks Jen.

This ride was a favorite at the end of the day for Hailey Brooke and Ashley.  I don't even know how many times they went on it!
Carter Brooke Ashley


Hands up

Even Carter put his hands up!

Brooke & Carter

Carter & Ashley

Lucas & Carter
Ava & Brooke
Ashley & Hailey

Brooke LOVED the tea cups.  The little red head was a stranger that Brooke hooked up with and the two of them did this ride, no kidding, 5 times in a row.  And they continued to sping between the rides as well!  I was sick watching them.  I can't believe they didn't puke.  That's a great thing about Funderland is there never really is a line so you can just stay on the rides over and over again.
Brooke, stranger friend, Ashley & Tali Turner

Mason & Haley Forsloff and Carter
They were all a little bummed after this ride because none of them could get the tea cup to spin.  It was kind of sad to watch.  But I was not about to jump on and help!

Hailey & Ashley

Brooke & Tali

Carter and mom


No comments: