It has been a busy summer already with school being out as you can tell by the blog posts. My friend Jennifer Pechan decided she was going to take her kids somewhere every Friday for the Summer and invited whoever wanted to go with them. Of course we have to go. We hate to miss out on anything.
I forgot my camera again. Obviously not used to doing anything special during the school year to have to remember it. I am getting better the more activities we do! Thanks to Jen I got a few pictures from her.
Hailey & Ashley
Ashley's perfect form
Carter and Lucas to the side
No pictures of Brooke but that happens when you don't bring your own camera!
We had 6 adults and 9 kids. It was a busy hour going from lane to lane reminding each kid (and adult!) it was their turn, helping the young ones that needed it, and looking for ones that strayed off between turns. But I think it went really well and everyone had a great time. I scored I think around 130. I wish I could remember because it was a very decent high for me. Probably because I was more focused on everything else I wasn't trying so hard and did better!
No comments:
Post a Comment