I love Rancho Seco. I love that there is grass, tables, sand and water that is not too deep. The water is pretty dirty but kids don't care. We always have a good time and spend hours there when we go.
Carter with goggles, too funny.
Sunbathing and snacking..
Ashley Brooke Lucas Josh
Most of the gang of kids
The moms
Devon Tillotson, Scharman (can't remember 1st name!) and Brandi Turner
And Jennifer Pechan who at 8 plus months pregant was not going to drop to the ground in fear of never getting back up! ha ha
Carter
Brooke
Ashley & Hailey
Pretty much right when we got there we had a litlle scare. Jen & I were on the grass setting up blankets and talking. All the kids were in the water and the other moms were sitting in the sand near them. Jen starts yelling "Lucas" I am looking around and don't see him but not htinking much of it because she calls out his name alot. She continues yelling "Lucas" and then in a sudden sprint starts running toward the water yelling "Get Lucas!" I have never seen a pregnant lady run so fast! She ran faster than I would have not pregnant! Devon noticed just moments before Jen got there and ran into the water retrieving Lucas who lost his footing and couldn't get back up. It was pretty scary. He was a little shaken, as we all were, but just fine. What a way to start the day. Thankfully everything went smoothly after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment