Saturday, June 4, 2011

Stockton Childrens Museum

Last minute decision we decided to check out the Stockton Childrens Musem and had teh Forsloff's join us.  I thought the place was fabulous.  So much to see, so much to learn, so much to climb on and experience.  And again I forgot the camera!  Gary took a few on his phone thaank goodness.  But he is not one for taking pictures.  So we don't have much.  But it has been documented.

Love this one of Carter on the tractor with his hard hat.  Too cute!

I painted the girls faces.  The brushes were horrible and had been sitting in paint for along time so they didn't turn out great.  but I guess I didn't need to admit that since there is no picture to prove anyway!

Carter, Haley Forsloff and Ashley

Wow, no picture of Brooke again.  We were at the craft room during the rare moment Gary was taking pictures I guess.

No comments: