My friend Liz brought a new favorite snack dessert recipe to my house. It is a huge hit for everyone to eat.....and to wear. Lucas & Carter loved it so much they were both licking the plates clean. This picture cracks me up because Lucas is all grins and Carter is all scowls. He recently refuses to smile for pictures.

Brooke with all her new motorcycle gear. We got a helmet, gloves and boots. The elbow and knee pads are from a bike helmet kit. She rides by herself ,with the training wheels of course, but she goes so slow all the videos are pretty boring to watch. But she looks good!

I was not into Halloween this year for some reason. I guess going on a cruise with my husband brought me back so relaxed I didn't want to do anything! I did get some costumes and we made it to our church trunk or treat. I only got two pictures and neither of them turned out very good. Carter of course would not stay put for the picture. Their hair wasn't done cute or anything so I just gave up.
Brooke is a Candy Corn and Ashley a Bee

Carter has a Nascar jumpsuit. It was pretty cute and he loved it. It would have been cuter with a helmet or steering wheel or something but it really isn't worth giving a two year old accessories. I would just end up holding it myself...just like the bee wings and the candy corn hat!
Carter is all boy. He is rough and tough. Unfortunatley that comes with alot of throwing things and occasionally biting. He got Ashley in the leg real bad the other night. He thought he was just playing but he drew blood and left teeth marks. Poor girl. I won't post that video but here he is just entertaining himself. Funny boy.
1 comment:
For not planning Halloween, they look great!! I know what you mean about accessories. IT is not worth it!
Post a Comment