Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day 7 & 8-End of the Cruise

OK, so these pictures are not neccessarily from day 7 & 8 but I don't remember what day they belong too and this is the end of the cruise where we were at sea.
One of the things I love about Carnival is that the waiters provided entertainment as well. Our head waiter was a table dancer and had alot of great moves! I was impressed. Of course you can't tell in the picture but it does show some of the dining room.


This is a picture of a picture of the group on the 2nd formal night.


Adam surprised and entertained us by playing a trivia game. Sadly, he didn't win.

Here is our group with our wonderful waiters.



Adam also did Karaoke one night singing Vanilla Ice. He became a hit and was asked by viewers to repeat...which of course did not happen. It was great and he had all the moves to go with it.


I found a picture of Charlie singing Baby got Back with all of us girls dancing.
Liz actually started the karaoke entertainment. So thanks to her bravery she helped provide alot of extra entertainment pressuring the boys to follow. Next time we have to get Gary & Brandon up there since they were the only ones who did not get on stage.
So that pretty much rounds it up. There was alot more that didn't get documented but I am so far behind on blogging right now I am glad to get this long one out of the way. It has been holding me back because I knew it would take me so long to get it all on here. So hopefully I can get to the last two months before I get much farther behind!

No comments: