Monday, October 18, 2010

Cruise Time! Day 1 and 2

Gary and I went on a cruise in October. We went to Cayman Island, Hondorus, Belize and Cozumel. Gary's sister Jana and her husband Brandon, our friends Adam & Liz Forsloff and their friends Charlie and Sara Crosby joined us. It was a fabulous group and we had alot of laughs and made some great memories.
Gary and I took a red eye flight to Florida where Adam & Liz picked us up at the airport and we went back to the hotel to pick up Charlie & Sara. Then we just cruised Miami for a few hours waiting until we could board the ship. The next day we were at sea all day and I took advantage of sleeping in just because I could! Then we hung out at the pool for awhile and played on the waterslide.


That night was formal night.

Adam, Liz, Charlie, Sara, Jana, Brandon, Shannon, Gary


Every night there was a show that we attended. None were worthy of reporting but still fun to do. Here is the group waiting for the show to start.

1 comment:

Kendra Carter said...

Beautiful dress Shannon................