I am breaking my Thanksgiving post into several posts because I have so many pictures from our fabulous week we spent in Idaho with Gary's family.
First I will just start with the pictures of the families.
This is obviously us. Picture taken in the front yard, literally right off the porch. Isn't it beautiful?

Gary's sister Jana and her husband Brandon
Gary's brother Gerald, wife Kristen, kids Jordan Braden & Paige
Gary's parents Clint & Eilene
These are the best in-laws ever! I am so thankful to have married into such a wonderful family. I just wish we lived closer so that we could see each other more often. We always have such a nice time when we visit. The only bad part is how it makes me realize how lazy I am compared to my mother and father in law. What they accomplish in one day I would be proud to accomplish in one week! They are amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment