Thursday, March 18, 2010

Roller Skating with the Girl Scouts

Ashley's girl scout troop went roller skating on St. Patrick's Day as their reward for selling cookies. It was very cute seeing all these little girls out there dressed in green. Ashley of course was very timid and afraid she wouldn't like it because she has never been before. She is very cautious about anything she does for the first time!
Thank goodness for training skates. They can practically run in them and both Ashley and Brooke had a great time. Even Gary and I strapped on our own skates and we never fell! We never tried anything more than going straight either! Actually I did spin a little and could go very slowly backwards. Nothing like what I used to do as a kid and that wasn't even much. It was alot of fun. No tears even with all the falls (amazing!) and something the girls want to do again. I call that a successful adventure!
Ashley taking a little M&M break
Brooke playing the "Dead Bug" game
Gary skating with his girls plus some extras. What a guy!
Josh Brooke Gary Ashley Lailah & Hailey

1 comment:

Sarah Osborne said...

Bro & Sis Evans! It has been so long! I found your blog through Marcy Cambridge's page. I miss having you 2 as Sunday school teachers back in the day. Your little fam is so cute! Our blog is kandsosborne.blogspot.com.
p.s This is Sarah Taylor