The kids were once again playing on our trampoline full of water. The sun was out and I guess the kids thought it was summer again and stripped off all their clothes. I don't know, maybe it is warmer being naked then in soaking wet clothes! Good thing we have plenty of space from our neighbors!
Ashley taking care of Carter and warming him up.

The girls love to help in the kitchen. Most times it makes the task longer and more difficult but I usually let them help anyway. Gotta let them help as long as they are willing to right? I bought this huge piece of tri tip at Raleys for $1.97 lb!! Of course it was untrimmed but they trimmed it and cut it for me for free. FYI, they will also marinate or put rubs on them for free also. I will try this next time since I use the same rub on everything! But there were alot of people in line and I was in a hurry. So here the girls are putting the rub on the steaks for me. They did a great job!

This is just to tease Gary. Can your husbands do this?
No comments:
Post a Comment