This little boy amazes me everyday. I just can't get over how smart he is and how much of a boy he truly is. Here are just a few shots from the last months.
Just thought it was cute that he was sleeping on the pillow.

Fixing daddy's motorcycle with a screwdriver. He loves the garage! I was running errands and Gary was working in the garage and since Carter likes being outside so much I left him. When I got home about 2 hours later they were still outside. Gary said he had played in one corner of the garage for at least an hour of that time. Great, now I have two grease monkeys!

Carter is a climber and a jumper. I am constantly afraid he is going to flip over the couch because he is always climbing and hanging over the top. Now he likes to jump. I see a broken arm in our future.

Speaking of climbing....

Carter's first Cobra ride. He looks very comfortable in a fast car.

I tried to trim Carter's hair around his ears. I could not bear to take or post a picture of the horrific job I did. Kendra said he looked like a muppet on Sesame Street. It was short on the sides and the top was still a little long and wispy. The next morning I tried to fix it and though it looked better it was still really bad. I had no idea cutting hair was so difficult. Gary was getting his hair cut the following day so I sent Carter with him and the only thing she could do was buzz it all off. I'm very sad but I guess that is what is nice about having a boy is you can cut it all off and still be cute.

Here he is very much into dancing. It is funny how they know they are being filmed and just want to watch the camera instead of perform. This is Ashley's music he is dancing to but he absolutely loves the "Hot Dog Dance" at the end of every Mickey Mouse Clubhouse show. Whent the song comes on he will come running into the room and start spinning circles and stomping his feet. I really need to get that on camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment