Gary and I went on a cruise right before Halloween (which I will post about next) so we carved pumkpins a little early this year since we didn't have time after our trip.
Poor Gary ends up carving every pumpkin because I have no carving skills (mine caved in) and the girls obvioulsy can't do it yet. But he does a great job and Ashley especially loves it. I let Brooke color hers and then she just rubber her hands all over it after and took the color off the pumpkin and onto her hands instead. But she has a great time doing it and that is the whole pupose anyway.

Carter had a great time stealing the markers, knives and scrapers from everyone. It was like wrapping Christmas presents and not knowing where you put the scissors and tape.

Ashley worked real hard on getting the guts out all byherself. It was really hard for some reason. I don't know if it is harder because they were fresh out of my garden or what. But she did a good job and wasn't even grossed out this year.

The day after we got home from our cruise I took the girls to Disney Pricesses on Ice. Forgot the camera and did not get a singel picture. But they had a fun time. The next day was Halloween and we had a birthday party in the morning and then trick or treating at night. Here they are with their costumes.
Fireman Carter

Brooke Bee (appropriate since I call her this alot)

Witchy Ashley
1 comment:
I can't believe how big Carter is getting! Congrats on getting those pumpkins out of your garden-that's awesome! Looks like a fun time was had by all.
Post a Comment