Saturday, November 14, 2009

Ashley is a Girl Scout Daisy

Ashley just started girl scouts and last night we had the Investiture Ceremony. I don't even know if I spelled that correctly let alone what it means. But in the end it makes official that she is a Girl Scout Daisy.
Here I am putting on her Daisy Pin

Here are the girls in her troop and the leaders reciting the Girl Scout Promise.

I think she will really enjoy doing this. She is very excited about learning new things and getting patches for them. She already wears her vest proudly. So here is a shout out to all of you:
BUY YOUR GIRL SCOUT COOKIES FROM ASHLEY PLEASE!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I just found your blog. This will be fun to keep in touch! Your mom sent me a bangle!!!! She is so sweet--when you see her, plant a big fat kiss on her for me :)