Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dance Classes

Brooke and I took a mommy and me class together. To be honest, it was not my favorite experience. She would not follow directions. She wanted me to hold her and swing her around instead. I dreaded every week and frankly I think she did too. It just did not capture her attention well and was not active enough at all. I will defenitley be putting her in grymnastics instead next time. Much more her style and energy. Anyway, the last day was "performance" day when family could come watch. Brooke was being her normal difficult self so I made Gary finish the class with her. What a good daddy!

At the same time Ashley took a Hip Hop class. She actually did really well since she is shy and gets embarrassed easily. I was very proud of her. She gets her lack of coordination and dance skills from her father! HaHa. She says she liked it and would like to do it again. I had a clip of the whole dance that I really wanted to post but it is too long and my computer will not upload it. But here is a practice clip to show some of what she learned.

No comments: