Sunday, January 23, 2011

My motorcross girls

Ashley rides the motorcycle without training wheels!




Gary talked to her about taking the training wheels off and she said sure and jumped right on. I was so impressed with her. She is afraid of doing anything different or new but she just did it. She slows way way down around the corners and surprisingly can keep her balance.


The next day she was so excited, she asked if she could ride again and has alot more confidence around the corners and is riding alot faster. She even goes on the gravel which she avoided with training wheels.

I didn't have my camera on me the next day but I wish I had to get a video of Brooke. She is a speed demon. Opposite of Ashley, she does not slow down for the corners! She even has the lean when she turns like she really knows what she is doing. She still uses the training wheels but I don't think they are going to keep her safe long with the way she rides! And the whole time she has the biggest smile ever.


I will defenitley need to get a video of her next time. Crazy girl!

No comments: