Ashley made me laugh twice tonight and I just had to write it so I wouldn't forget.
"I really miss the olden days when I didn't have to go to school."
and
"I practiced more math problems and wrote a story in my diarrhea."
I will post her story tomorrow. I will have to translate but it's pretty cute.
Oh and she lost a 4th tooth today. Sadly it is not the top dangling one but another one on the bottom that I didn't even know was loose. She let me try to pull it out the other day and it really should have come but I missed it and she wouldn't let me try again. Anotehr funny...She told me she was allergic to the taste of the klenex. We were at my mom's today and I told her about it so my mom says the same thing "just let me try once." So Ashley let her and then she changed her mind as my mom had the klenex in her mouth. So my mom pulls away and she said "I can't find it anyway I must have been pulling the wrong tooth. Are you sure it's in there?" Ashley insisted it was still there but my mom held out the tooth in front of Ashley. She couldn't believe that it was out and she didn't even feel it.
"I really miss the olden days when I didn't have to go to school."
and
"I practiced more math problems and wrote a story in my diarrhea."
I will post her story tomorrow. I will have to translate but it's pretty cute.
Oh and she lost a 4th tooth today. Sadly it is not the top dangling one but another one on the bottom that I didn't even know was loose. She let me try to pull it out the other day and it really should have come but I missed it and she wouldn't let me try again. Anotehr funny...She told me she was allergic to the taste of the klenex. We were at my mom's today and I told her about it so my mom says the same thing "just let me try once." So Ashley let her and then she changed her mind as my mom had the klenex in her mouth. So my mom pulls away and she said "I can't find it anyway I must have been pulling the wrong tooth. Are you sure it's in there?" Ashley insisted it was still there but my mom held out the tooth in front of Ashley. She couldn't believe that it was out and she didn't even feel it.
No comments:
Post a Comment