Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Bowling Night

I had coupons for free bowling so I thought it would be a good family activity to do for FHE. We did have a good time although, either my kids are just too young still or they don't like bowling all that much. They were all pretty much done around frame 5. The combination of waiting for 4 people before getting your turn and your turn not lasting long (except for the ball going so slow down the alley) just made them lose interest fast. Even with the bumpers on, most of Brooke's rode the edge and fell off at the end without hitting any pins. No wonder she thought the game was boring! she did enjoy throwing the ball and watching it bounce though.

She did find another form of entertainment...
Letting the hand dryer blow up her shirt.

Carter had fun and would yell "yeah" everytime he threw the ball. He got a pretty decent score but that is because Gary would thow the ball more than let Carter do it himself.
Where do my children get their impatience from?

Ashley did awesome and was the only one that had a real score to herself. If I remember right she got 58 points.
Look at this great form and concentration!

Sometime after frame 5 the kids would go to this back table and climb the chairs. It is a horrible picture but all three kids are back there and Ashley is laying on the counter.
They were all good about coming to take their turns when you called for them but I think I will save my other coupon for a date night instead of family night.

No comments: