Ashley's friend Hailey took 4-H this year to show her rooster, Rocky. So we all went to the county fair to support her.
Hailey & Rocky
Hailey is the tiny one. She will be 6 this month even though she doesn't look it!
Miss Independant
Ashley Hailey & Brooke
Poor Carter did not get his nap. He did so good considering he lacked sleep and didn't get to go on any rides. He was so mad!! Of course right at the very end he finally gave in and fell asleep.
Ashley is really into roller coasters and fast rides. I don't know where she gets this as she is afraid of everything else! Since she was the only "big" kid to act as the "responsible adult" to get the shorter kids on rides she had to ride alot of slow kiddie rides. She was such a good sport that at the end I ran her over to the big rides to see what we could get her on. She was just barely too short! Very frustrating. She was able to get on two of them though. One of them was the Gravitron which you just lay back against the wall and it spins so fast you stick to the wall and you can barely move. So you try to climb the wall or just lift your arm or leg out. It is really hard. She loved it!! I went with her the first time and she wanted to get right back on. I told her she would have to go herself because I was sick. She did it 4 times. It saddened me to see my baby go on a big kid ride all by herself. When did she grow up so much??
After the fair we went to our friends Anthony & Shirae Telford for a Memorial Day BBQ. I only took one picture...
He doesn't look happy but it really was the only thing keeping him happy after a whole day at the fair strapped in a stroller and no nap. What a trooper. He is such a good baby! When we got home, he literally giggled when I layed him in bed. He was so happy to finally be there!
Thank you Telfords for a wonderful dinner and visit!!
Thank you everyone in the Military, past, present and future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment