Wednesday, June 23, 2010

And it's just the beginning of Summer!

I can't believe school has only been out for three weeks. I feel like we have had a full summer of fun already! We have been swimming at my brothers house, swimming in galt, and swimming at friends. We have had play dates, birthday parties, and gymnastic classes. (Swim classes start next week) We have watched movies, decorated cupcakes, painted our fingernails, gardened and been on many lady bug hunts. It goes on and on and there is so much more to come. I better never hear the words "I'm bored" muttered at my house!!!


Nice jump Brooke!
School friends summer celebration. We took our waterslide and it was of course a big hit.
Ashley with her cupcake
Brooke decorating
Every color had a different shape tip on it but the frosting was too soft and just melted. The kids didn't care, they thought it was great fun.
Carter loves Ashley. He just layed there and let Ashley wrap blankets all around him.
Carter warming up to the water at Gora Aquatics in Galt
Brooke sunbathing
Ashley staying hydrated
Silly Brooke wearing a swim diaper on her face.
Carter licking the chocolate off a spoon after making dipped pretzels.
Brooke jumping off the diving board for the first time at Uncle Steven's. I think it is funny that she finally jumped because I told her Ashley would catch her. Like that would have happened!

If Brooke can do it, so can Ashley. It's amazing what a little competition can make someone do. It's a good thing Ashley has a little of that in her otherwise she would never do anything!

No comments: