Brooke attended City Tots Preschool in Galt this year. For her last day of school we were supposed to swim at the Gora Aquatic Center in Galt. But with this crazy weather, we were rained out and went to A Magical Place instead which is a jump house place.


Since the Mon-Wed-Fri class was having their swim party the next day they invited our class to join them. So the next day comes and I think they are just going to get rained out again so I put off going. Then the girls guilted me by saying "We have been playing so good today. Is it time to go swimming yet?" I felt terrible because they really were playing good and I didn't want to interrupt. Well by then it was pretty late but we rushed over there anyway and at least got a half hour swim in before they kicked us out. If I had known the water was heated I would not have hesitated going in the cool weather! Oh well, it was still fun and they had a good time. To make up for it we went to Fairytale Town the rest of the day. But that is for the next post.
Isn't this adorable with Ashley taking care of Carter!!

Brooke being brave with out her floaties. They ended up putting them on so they could go to the deeper side. I am glad they did because I did not have clothes to jump in after them!

It was a fun little place. I am excited to take them back because they have a big waterslide too that just wasn't open for us that day.
Here is Brooke with Teacher Debbie and Teacher Amber
No comments:
Post a Comment