Last weekend we to the circus in Stockton. I thought it was great. The arena is so much smaller than Arco and we had great seats. We were front row on a corner section which was nice because Brooke of course didn't sit in our laps the whole time but we did not have to worry about her bothering anyone in front of us. Plus there were no tall people to block the girls view. I am easily entertained and loved it. The girls had a good time, too. Ashley's favorite was the clowns even though at the preshow she would not go near them. Of course one of our favorite parts were the motorcycles inside this tiny metal globe. We were impressed with 5 riders then they put in 7! I attached a movie clip . Amazing~
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment