I love this little guy. Kendra asked me several times when he was little little how it was having a boy and I said it was the same as the girls. She would say there was just something special about a boy. All babies are the same aren't they? But as he got older and showed his own personality I totally understand what she was saying now. I love my girls and I really missed the dresses, shoes and glueing bows on his head and just the cuteness that a little girl brings. But there really is something different about a boy. He has been so happy so good so perfect. He self entertains better than my girls do (even to this day). He loves to be outside even by himself. If he gets fussy or clingy in the house I just put him outside and he is as happy as could be. He already loves cars, trucks, motocyles and tractors. He will sit totally in awe watching motorcycles on TV. It is amazing how they know the boy stuff so young!
He has a great laugh adn smile, yet always looks so serious. He is so curious and already "investigates" things he finds interesting and tries to figure out how they work. He is smart and remembers things already. I put things on top of his head all the time. It falls off and he laughs and then we do it again. Yesterday at church our friends baby crawled up to us and Carter took his toy and put it on Lucas's head and when it fell off he put it back on. Adorable!
I just bought him his first real pair of shoes for his birthday. So unlike Ashley who had shoes on since the day she was born! I have cut his hair twice already and never have to brush what is there. He catches bugs on the floor and loves to play in rain puddles. He already makes the Vrooom sound as he pushes his cars around. He pulls my hair just to get the reaction and tries to grab my eyelashes for fun. You know he enjoys teasing me because he always has a smile on his face when he does it. Defenitley a boy.
I could go on and on as I have done so already. And now I just want to go squeeze and kiss him!!
I LOVE YOU CARTER!!
2 comments:
Caught up on blogging eh? I loved all of them. I can hardly believe Carter is 1!! He is such a little cutie pie. I have to agree with you on boys, I LOVE mine :-)
Happy Bithday Carter. We thought we'd have a better chance of having a relaxed child; if we named ours Carter as well (so far it has worked). He is SO cute!
Post a Comment