Ahh, Brooke. Here she is just born. Best delivery ever!! She has made up for it over the past 3 years but I love her all the same.
Sweet baby ready to leave the hospital.
Birthday #1
Where her current personality begins to show=)
That smile gets her out of so many things!! And believe me, there are soooo many!
As much as she tries me now, I pray that her strong will will be used for good as a teenager. She can be so stubborn and then like a light switch be so sweet.
A few of the things that I love about her are: She loves to hold my face and say sweet things (I have no idea what she is saying, but it sounds sweet anyway). She always tells me she loves me. She gives alot of hugs and loves to snuggle during a movie. She loves to play with my hair. She loves to sort laundry, unload the dishwasher and vacuum. She prefers jammies over clothes (who doesn't!) and when you ask her to change she just puts on another pair of jammies (this is frustrating as well as cute). She loves makeup and dresses as much as she loves climbing and bugs. She is not afraid of anything--roller coasters and chickens-bring 'em on! She has questioned my ability and sanity to be a good parent but boy does that girl have a hold on my heart. I love you Brooke B! (yes I am crying right now!)
No comments:
Post a Comment