Thursday, July 23, 2009

I cut their hair!!

As I posted a couple of months ago, Kendra trimmed my girls hair because I was too scared to try it. But Brooke's hair was just really starting to get to me. So I decided to to just go for it and if it went bad I would have Kendra help me fix it! But I have to say I am pretty proud of myself for the first try! Brooke's hair is a million times better. She looks super cute with short hair and bangs. It looks thicker and alot healthier. Ashley LOVES her hair. She was disappointed when Kendra didn't cut her hair short last time. I really really didn't want it short. But she has continued asking to cut it. So since I was cutting Brooke's I decided what the heck. Let's see what it looks like. Can't say I am in love with it. I already miss her long hair and it has completely changed her look to me. Oh well, she likes it and it will grow back! =)
Brooke Before
Brooke After
Ashley beforeAshley After

Ashley put a new birthday dress on and had me do her hair. She was dancing and flipping her hair around. I know how different she felt and she was loving it. She says to me "Hey mom, I have a new dress, I have short hair and I am 5 now. I am all new!"

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I recently cut Lexi's hair too...
:( but now little princess prittys stand out more in her hair...:)

Tiffany said...

Adorable! :) Good job Shannon! :)