I can't believe it. I have a 5 year old and she is starting kindergarten this year!! It almost makes me cry just thinking about it. With this birthday came the teenage years. She has a lot of attitude and is totally into clothes and make-up. She loves Charpay on High School Musical. I guess that is what I get for letting her watch big girl shows! For her birthday she wanted to go to Glam Girlz and have a make over but I was not willing to pay for it. Kendra convinced her that we could do it at home and it would be just as fun. When she woke up Friday morning she wanted to get right in the shower and put on her new outfit that her best friend Hailey gave her. After that she wanted her finger nails and toe nails painted. Then she went to her room and put on the make-up that Supergran gave her. She obviously felt beautiful because she would go look at herself in the mirror and then dance in front of the TV. That night we went to Tahoe for the weekend. We got there first and Ashley kept asking when Aunt Kendra was coming so her birthday party could start. She wanted Kendra to do her hair like a princess for the party.
This is the BEFORE picture. We purposely told her to look pouty because all before picutres have to make you look extra bad. =)
Here are the princess curls
1st birthday-still bald
2 years old Gotta love the curly mullet
3 years old-Finally enough hair for a pony tail
4 years old
I love you Ashley, thanks for being my little princess!

2 comments:
Hi there! I'm an old friend of Gary's from junior high/high school. Jana gave me you guys' blog address. Your kids are beautiful! Just wanted to say hi.
Casey (Throngard) O'Connell
that's how I remember her....one year old and bald! ;) I loved looking at her beautiful blue eyes!
thanks again for the ride yesterday! it was great chatting and getting to know you a little better! :D
Post a Comment