We had a real date! Gary surprised me and bought dinner tickets on a little cruise boat for Valentines Day. Thanks Groupon! He arranged babysitting and everything! It was so nice to actually go on a real date that did not consist of running errands. It was way cold so we went to the top of the boat for just a minute. The wind was blowing making it even worse. So we just sat at the table and visited with the couple sitting with us and the couple at the table next to us. It was relaxing and I didn't think about having to hurry to get home. I just enjoyed the evening hanging out with my fabulous husband. Before we left on the date I made a mad dash back into the house for the camera and then left it in the car when we got to the boat. So no pictures, surprise surprise. But I did not want to let this wonderful date night to be forgotten.
I love you Babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment