I got creative on the girls valentines this year which is silly because I did all the work and they pass them out and get all the credit. But it was fun to do something different and the classmates really noticed it rather than just throwing the little cards out to get to the sucker attached to it. I saw in my Family Fun catalog where they took two mini candy canes and put them together in the shape of a heart. Then set a sucker stick at the end and filled the center with melted white chocolate. Well you can't get candy canes in February!! So I bought licorice and turned it into a shape of a heart and filled it with melted candy cane kisses that I had extra of in my freezer from last year. So it was a great way to use the candy without me eating it!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
School Valentines
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so creative! I'm especially impressed with the heart braid. My poor daughter will never get to wear her hair like that...unless an aunt does it :)
Post a Comment