Saturday, April 17, 2010

Hotel swimming

The kids were begging to swim at the hotel for the last hour or more of the wedding reception. I think you can hear Brooke on the video asking when we could go swimming. It could of been on another clip. Anyway we of course didn't leave the wedding until late and on the drive home Brooke decided she was too tired. Yeah! But Ashley would not let me break the promise. And after going to a wedding all evening I owed them for being good. Of course by the time we got to the hotel and Brooke saw Ashley changing she suddenly wasn't tired anymore. So I left Carter with Gary to put him to bed and I took the girls down to swim.
Ashley & Brooke in the hot tub
Ashley was even brave enough to try the swimming pool.

Back in the hot tub. Ashley is learning to plug her nose and put her face in the water.
The next morning after breakfast we headed to the water again. That is the best part of staying at hotels, isn't it?! Carter got new floaties for Easter. I didn't realize how big they were going to be. But he didn't care, even if he couldn't bend his arms!
Carter swimming all by himself

No comments: