Not only was Easter ealy on the Calender this year but we had to start celebrating early since we were driving to Arizona for Gary's sisters wedding on April 1st and coming back on Easter day. So we started with the traditional easter egg color. We used our chickens eggs which are not white. They are brown and green and tan. I thought they turned out beautiful. They are much deeper and rich in color rather than pastel.
The next day I did pest control so the kids would hide their eggs in the living room and the other would find them and then switch. It was good entertainment and allowed me to get most of my work done before they had used every hiding space they could come up with. Thank goodness they remembered where they hid them!
Ashley painting
Ashley done. She tried real hard to paint faces but the kit I bought was junk. Next year I will just let them use real paint.
Brooke had an easter egg hunt with her preshool at a park but I forgot the camera and didn't get any pictures. The next day Ashley had a hunt and lunch at her school. They were nice enough to include my other kids. I volunteer every Wednesday and Brooke comes with me. She is so good they call her their honorary kindergartner.
No comments:
Post a Comment