Sunday, October 4, 2009

Carter's 1st Haircut

I am getting very brave with my little clippers and scissors. He was so good! I let him watch the trimmer and hold it and moved it around his head to get used to the noise. Then Gary came and held his head still and I went at it. He squirmed a little just trying to watch what was going on. I expected protest about his head being held in place but nothing at all. He really made my first attempt much easier for sure. Thanks son!

The back turned out pretty good. I really need practice around the ears but I guess it couldv'e been worse. Thank goodness for very blonde hair, you can barely see it anyway!

Getting Ready

Before-Back

Before-Front Most of the hair was stuck to his shirt. But I was able to gather enough to stick in a baggie for memories. I was surprised at how much there really was that I cut off!
After-Back
So much better!
My little man just got older

2 comments:

Marcy said...

You've been such a great blogger lately-I love it! I feel like I've seen a lot of your family lately even though we haven't and miss it tons! Marcy

Kendra Carter said...

I never understood the saving the hair thing...it's kind of gross if you think about it.
Good job on your haircuts lately! I'm so proud of you.