We haven't had too much excitement this month. Brooke did start preschool and loves it!! Do you like her headband with huge flower to help disquise her chopped hair?!

Here is one of our sunflowers that we grew. It was HUGE as you can tell next to Ashley's wee head. On a side note since I see my garden in the background. I am so mad at myself. I froze all my corn and green beans and I ruined my entire crop! That is what I get for not researching the proper techniques for freezing.
Gary started building a shop. He found this deal on craigslist and couldn't pass it up. Thanks craigslist! Just kidding. I really don't care. Besides, I will eventually get to park in the garage. What a concept!
Here is the crew watching the concrete being poored for foundation. A week later the shop was up. I haven't taken pictures of it yet but they have been working very hard. Now comes the long boring stuff of wiring an plumbing and getting the junk moved over. Who knows how long that will take. But he will love it when it is done.

And, yeah, that is about it. Like I said not too exciting but we have alot going to happen starting soon. Plus the holidays of course. Can you believe it is near the end of the year already??
No comments:
Post a Comment