My brother Scott came from Vegas for the weekend to ride motorycles with the guys and stayed with us. He is always so good to pay attention to my kids who crave the attention of anyone different at the house. It happened to be his birthdaay the day before so my mom made him a cake and we had a little party. (Extra kids because it was date night for my friends.)
Happpy Brithday Uncle Scott
He got an extra work out throwing my kids around. They of course never wanted to stop. Scott was so sweaty afterwards he had to take a shower before we went out to see more family. What a good sport!
Brooke
Ashley
Carter
Yes he did do push ups with all three kids on his back. Amazing! And the kids of course thought it was great fun.
Carter is a little monkey. He climbed up Scott's leg and then just hung there.
While he is doing that Scott has Brooke stand on his hands and he lifts her in the air. He used to do that with me when I was little!
Here all the kids climb on his back and then he shakes them all off and they crash to the ground laughing. Ahhh, to be little!
Thanks Uncle Scott for staying and playing with us. And you make the best bread with eggs on them!
Funny side note to this. Brooke could not say "Scott" She has problems saying "sc" sounds (along with many others) and we tried and tried to get her to say it correctly. Just the other day I made French Toast for dinner and Brooke says "Uncle Scott makes bread with eggs on it really good." Then she says "Hey I said it. I said Scott!" It was so cute because I hadn't noticed or remembered that she previously could not say it, but she noticed and was very proud of herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment