Ashley's 1st grade class put on the play Nanny Goats Bluff for their end of school open house. It was super cute. Everyone did a great job. It was pretty amazing how the teacher got these young kids to know all their parts and sing all the songs. It could not have been easy. I work in the classroom and know how some of these boys are!
Here are the nanny goats.
Arleen, Ashley, Juan, Larissa, Destanie & Jackson
Ashley singing
Jackson had a super cute part where he was scared and it was great. Sadly I had camera on instead of video and missed it. But he still looks cute.
Class picture at the end.
It is a little blurry but it is the only picture wehere Mrs. Goss was looking.
Ashley's little friends.
Arleen, Ashley Chayenne & Destanie
And the star moment......Ashley had a singing solo!
I am so impressed and proud of her. I was so shocked when Mrs. Goss told me Ashley was going to do a solo. I thought are you kidding? She is way too shy for that! But she did it and did a great job. My little girl is growing up and coming out of her shell.
No comments:
Post a Comment