Thursday, May 20, 2010

My Funny Boy

Just some random shots of Carter. He is not sleeping just hanging out on the table becasue he can. He climbs everything and I am constantly getting him off my kitchen counter and table.
Look at that face! Don't you just want to eat him up?!

The day before we went to a friends birthday party. We had all the kids gathered together to take a picture. There was a long chorus of "cheese" over and over until we were done taking pictures. Carter was singing right along with them. Then when he was at the table eating his cake, anytime you pointed the camera at him, clear as day he would say "Cheese"
The next day I tried to get his first word on video. He of course would not cooperate and this was the closest I got. I am so sad he has not said it since. Is it still his first word even if he won't repeat it?

No comments: