The magic swing still works! Carter does not swing much anymore that he is mobile and wants to crawl every where. I leave the swing our for a couple of other friends babies to use when they come. I put him in just for fun and he loved it just as he did when he was tiny. He watching the flying birds and listened to the music until he was asleep.

This is Brooke sleeping with my bean baby. I have a picture of me just like this. I don't have a scanner or I would have posted it too. The poor doll is missing hands and has sewn up holes all over her. But she is obviously still a favorite!

I picked my mom up at the airport late one night. Shorlty after I left my house I ran over a possum. Here is a picture of my raodkill. =)

I planted a Sunflower Room for my girls to play in. They are taller than my corn and the flowers are huge! It turned our really nice but unfortunatley my kids don't think it as fun as I thought they would. There is a little table and blanket in there so they can snack or read books. But they only play in it if I plan out the activity and make it happen. I will probably do it again next year anyway because I liked it. They are inside in this picture but it is hard to tell from all the shadows.

I love catching moments like these. Girls snuggled together with Ashley reading to Brooke.
No comments:
Post a Comment