Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Outside activities

Ashley watering our garden before I got the hoses hooked up
Ran through sprinklers then painted prayer rocks
Brooke climbing the jungle bars. My no fear two year old.
Brooke still doesn't say too much very clearly but what is funny is when you have her name our family. She refuses to say her name or Carter's. "Say Brooke, 'Me' Say Carter, 'Baby'" Every time! FYI "Sa-he" is Ashley.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Too CUTE! She is definately a Carter child... climbing those bars so young! :) AND when Ashley jumps in front of the camera at the end... your laugh says it all... I was laughing too! :) CUTE!!

Lindsay said...

Too Funny! I couldn't get the video to work (it said this video is unavailable??) but Conner did the same thing. He called Cayden "baby" until the day Allison was born - Cayden was TWO. He honestly thought that was his name.