The Giraffe towel is adorable. I love it! He looks so cute in the St.Patty's day outfit. How cute! But I think my favorite is the beautiful artwork and girls dress up. Classic!
Oh, I heard about the bumbo. They look so awesome. I wish they had it when I had babies. How fun!
3 comments:
The Giraffe towel is adorable. I love it! He looks so cute in the St.Patty's day outfit. How cute! But I think my favorite is the beautiful artwork and girls dress up. Classic!
Oh, I heard about the bumbo. They look so awesome. I wish they had it when I had babies. How fun!
The last pic is my favorite! He is so darn cute! Thanks for coming over on Sunday... it was fun hanging out with your family! Love ya!!!
HOLY MOLY!!! Time flies... Carter is getting sooo big! :) DARLING SMILES on that boy!! :) Hope all is well! Happy Easter! xoxo
Post a Comment