Last week we went to The Fog Willow Pumpkin Patch. They have several farm type animals to look at, hay rides, hay stacks to climb. The kids of course had a great time.
Hi Shannon & Family! The girls are getting so big. I just started to keep our blog updated last week, and sent out an email to friends, but for some reason could not find your email. I was going to call Merrily to get it, but you beat me to it. Glad you found it. It is so fun and easy to keep in touch this way. I will be in Sac Thurs-Fri Nov 13-14 - hopefully we can see eachother. XO Lindsay
2 comments:
I love Fog Willow Farm. I am glad you guys had fun!
Hi Shannon & Family! The girls are getting so big. I just started to keep our blog updated last week, and sent out an email to friends, but for some reason could not find your email. I was going to call Merrily to get it, but you beat me to it. Glad you found it. It is so fun and easy to keep in touch this way. I will be in Sac Thurs-Fri Nov 13-14 - hopefully we can see eachother. XO Lindsay
Post a Comment