Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Quotes

Since Ashley started first grade we don't get to sleep in anymore. And since we open our windows and turn the whole house fan on during the night it is cold in our house all day long, especially in the mornings. It's 2:30 now and 80 degrees outside and I am wearing socks and a sweatshirt! Anyway, the other morning I was trying to wake Ashley up. I am really nice for the first few seconds and if she doesn't respond I start tickling or bouncing her bed and when she really ignores me I pull the blankets off. Her response was:
"It's freezing! I'm colder than a popsicle!"
Carter says several words but not too many consistently. He is not a parrot and will not repeat anything you ask him too. But of all the things he does say the funniest is:
"You rude!"

No comments: