Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Playing at Dream Xtreme
Stewart & Kendra had a busy weekend where Madison turned Eight and got baptized and then on Sunday Kennedy was blessed. My brother Scott and his family came from Vegas for the occasion. While they were here, my brother Shane opened his Dream Xtreme business special hours for our families. I actually got to try it out this time since my mom was there to hold my baby--Thanks mom!--but no pictures because I am the only one that takes them in my family. That is why you never see me in any. But it was alot of fun, even though my very first attempt was a major crash. I didn't have hold of the board correctly when Marlo let go of it and off we went (me and the board) all the up and over the top crashing to the wall in such a quick second I had no idea what happened. Brooke got to try it this time riding on top of Shane. She was acting so shy. I have no idea what the mood was about but she had a good time even if she refused to show it. Ashley did great as well and went several times with out being scared and then suddenlt decided she better stop before she got hurt. I have no idea what that was all about since she has never gotten hurt on it. But I guess she had a feeling and I supported her. I could have felt horrible if something did happen because I made her go again. Anyway, a couple of pics and a video of the fun.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
CUTE! :) That looks like fun!
What an AWESOME place. I can't wait to try it out. How fun and your girls are so brave. I don't think mine would have even climbed to the top to get on, much less stay on!
Way to go, going on yourself! Woo Hoo! and I totally understand about the picture thing. It is the same in our house!
Post a Comment