Monday, November 10, 2008

Layer after layer after layer....

Brooke is into dressing up. She rarely has her normal clothes on at home. But she now tries to put on as many outfits at one time. I wish I had taken a picture of all the PJ's she had on in this first picture. She had on 7 bottoms, 6 tops and 2 swimsuits. Basically everything in her pajama drawer. The picture doesn't really show well but it was funny. The next time she used dress up clothes and after I undressed her I took a picture. She had 4 leotard type items, shorts, cheerleader outfit and wings. She was also wearing a hat but I didn't get a picture with it. I personally like when she plays this because it takes her a long time and means she is not making a mess!!



2 comments:

Carter Family said...

Brookee... You are the cutest! It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you would be doing this!!!

Christy said...

This cracked me up. At least she is adding layers, not decreasing them!! I love it.